Thursday, May 1, 2008

Turning 5!

This happened a couple of weeks ago but for some reason slide.com decided it no longer likes my computer and I decided I no longer like the time the website has sucked from my life. So I went back to smilebox and love, love, love how easy it is and that I can make a slide in less then 5 minutes.

Click to play Birthday Girly
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!


How lucky am I to have this precocious child in my life with all of her silliness, charm and love of all things dramatic, pink and princessy! I love her giggles and smiles and flare for words. I love that she has to take things and make them her own. I love that she knows what she wants and rarely compromises (Did I just say that?)I love her creativity and imagination and the conversations she has with all of her invisible sisters and cousins. (They can be quite funny, who needs a radio or television?)I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for sending this one to me. How did I get so lucky? What fun that I get to see her grow up. I know that amazing things are in store with this one. How do you say, I know all of this? In Emily's words - "Because my heart told me."

5 comments:

HeatherC said...

This is a sweet post Sarah! Cute slide too!

Sherrie said...

What a sweet little girl you have there Sarah! :) Thanks for sharing. :)

Unknown said...

YEA Sarah, I am so glad to know of your blog!!! What cute posts and pictures. I love the hello kitty cake.
Your bedroom makeover is amazing!
i look forward to reading all about your life!

katie roberts - radroberts.com

Ashlee and Shane said...

Thank you so much for your cousins link! So, is this your cousin who takes pics or just a photo blog she found that she really likes? Just curious b/c if she is your cousin i was wondering if she would talk photography with me? :)

Naomi said...

Cute, cute, cute. I like the smilebox. I'll have to look into that. Hey do you want to borrow my three year-old and train him to be nice and sweet?