Thursday, June 19, 2008

SaM iS seVeN!!!


I can't believe I have a seven year old! It is crazy how fast Samuel T. is growing up and starting to use phrases like, Totally Awesome, the coolest and all of his friends are now named Dude.
Click to play Sam is Seven!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Sam was so "Ack"cited to turn 7! He counted down forever and then the morning that it actually happened he came bursting into our room before 6 a.m. to ask if he could "cuddle in" and if we were, '"ack"cited that I am now actually 7.' Later that morning he joined me outside to do yardwork and ran down the driveway with his hands in the air and yelled, "Hip-hip-hooray! I'm seven today!"
How did I get so lucky to be his momma?

2 comments:

Becky and JJ Campbell said...

Sarah,that is the most adorable thing I have heard all week. Your kids say the best and do the funniest things!! We miss you guys.

Brandon and Carly said...

Hey Sarah! Have you guys decided when you are coming? (Everyone keeps asking me!)